CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

All About Opposites

This is my very first fan fiction. I started writing this last April 17, 2007. It stars Ahn Sohee of Wonder Girls and Kevin or Woo Sung Hyun of Xing. I started the Sohee-Kevin couple ^_^ this couple came even before the WONDERBANG couplings started...I hope you will like my story...Please Read and comment...

Click on the Chapters on the right to start reading ^_^

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chapter 7

Someone came to us and...

“What’s your order?”

I was shock when I saw the waiter...It was Sung hyun...

“Oh...It’s you guys...so....what’s your order?” Sung hyun said in a very lonely tone...

“You are working here?” I asked him with a curious face...

“Yup...can’t you see?”

“Ok...We’ll have two seafood spaghetti...” Ki bum made an order but what the heck?! I hate seafood! Doesn’t he know that!

“Yah! Ki bum! You know I hate that!”

“*laughs* I know...I know...I’m just making fun of you”

I gave him my * evil glare* for making fun of me

“So what’s your order?” Sung hyun asked us

“Yah...Sung hyun? Why are you doing part-time jobs?” I asked him while my hands are on my chin...

“It’s none of your business...What’s your order?” My hand slipped causing my head to fall and hit the table...

“I was just asking!” I shouted to him locking my arms and pouting my lips

‘What’s your order?” He asked impatiently

“Oh right...We’ll have two meatball spaghetti and two iced tea” Ki bum finally ordered the right meal...

“Ok...please wait for your meal” Sung hyun walk away

==Sung hyun’s POV==

I saw a couple sitting together. I remember my parents when I saw them sitting together like that...I can’t see their face because I’m facing their backs...so I came up to them and take their orders...

I was surprised when I saw So hee and Ki bum...Even though I am surprised I didn’t make it obvious so I just continued getting their orders...

So hee keeps on asking me why I am doing part-time jobs but I don’t answer her questions...cause I can see in her eyes that she pities me and she is very curious on why I am doing this...I hate pities! I don’t want anyone to pity me! But then again So hee is the only one that makes me laugh when she does her evil glare...I have never laugh before since my mother died...Only my mom can make me laugh or smile...But So hee...On the first day of school she already made me laugh even if we were strangers...I really got a weird feeling when I see her and her glare...It seems like I’m a different person when seeing that glare on her face...I don’t know why I find her glare cute, but for others it’s scary...I just don’t know why...

==End of Sung hyun’s POV==

We finished our food and stroll around the mall but after a while Ki bum received a call and he needs to go home early so now I am at home still wondering why...Why Sung hyun needs to do part-time jobs...Why Ki bum needs to go home early...And what is that call about?

I really want to know but I know that they won’t open it to me because we just met. It’s been only weeks when our first day of classes started so I can’t push them to say it to me but I really want to know...

I really do...

0 comments: