CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

All About Opposites

This is my very first fan fiction. I started writing this last April 17, 2007. It stars Ahn Sohee of Wonder Girls and Kevin or Woo Sung Hyun of Xing. I started the Sohee-Kevin couple ^_^ this couple came even before the WONDERBANG couplings started...I hope you will like my story...Please Read and comment...

Click on the Chapters on the right to start reading ^_^

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chapter 6

==Sung hyun’s POV==

“Son, I will be working now...Take good care of your self” My father said while waving and smiling at me...

It’s been 6 years, 5 months and 3 days since my mother died...I miss her so much...She always makes me breakfast before working but now that she’s gone I have to cook on my own...because my dad works really early he doesn’t have time to cook for me but he goes home early so he cooks fro me in dinner...

My father & mother really loved each other. They were really sweet and we always take a walk together early in the morning before my father goes to work but since my mother died my father always gives me his forced smile...I know that in his heart he longs for mom and he is doing everything to make me happy...

So he started to learn how to cook so that he can cook for me in replace of my mom. Even though my father’s cooking is not that great I still appreciate his efforts so I am willing to do everything for him ‘cause he is the only one left for me...I am studying hard to make our lives easier but he doesn’t know that I am doing part-time jobs especially in school... I don’t want him to know ‘cause I don’t want him to worry about me...I don’t want to add the pain in his heart...

And now I am off to work.

I ride on my bicycle to get to work...When I got their I change to my working clothes...I can’t change at home because my father will notice it...So I just pack my working clothes & change there...

I saw a couple sitting together I remember my parents when I saw them sitting like that...I can’t see their faces 'cause I’m facing their backs so I came up to them and...

==End of Sung hyun’s POV==

0 comments: