CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

All About Opposites

This is my very first fan fiction. I started writing this last April 17, 2007. It stars Ahn Sohee of Wonder Girls and Kevin or Woo Sung Hyun of Xing. I started the Sohee-Kevin couple ^_^ this couple came even before the WONDERBANG couplings started...I hope you will like my story...Please Read and comment...

Click on the Chapters on the right to start reading ^_^

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chapter 8

“Yah! Ara! Wait up!” I saw Ara while entering our campus

“Oh...hey...Did you have a good time?” Ara asked me

“Good time? AH! Are you talking about yesterday? apparently...NO...” I said to her...

“Why not?”

“First of all...your not there...second I saw Sung hyun...”

“Sung hyun? You saw him...Why is that a bad thing?” She asked me

“It’s because I hate him! And third is that Ki bum had an urgent call so we had to leave early...that’s why!”

“Ahh...is that so?” Ara said

==Ara POV==

Oh how I wish I was there so I could see him...hay...if it wasn’t for my stupid asthma! argh!!! I really hate it! Why do I have to have it! So hee is very lucky because she is very healthy....hay how i wish i have her body...she is pretty too...i envy her...

==End of Ara POV==

We were walking to the hallway when we saw someone...or maybe a couple *giggle*

“Hey Ara... look!” I point at a couple on the other side of the hallway

“Is that Ms. Bae?” Ara asked

“I think so” I said to her

==Bae Seul Gi POV==

I was about to go to my classroom when...

“nuna!nuna!” Someone calling me nuna...Well there is only one person who calls me nuna and that is...

“Yunho...What is it?” I asked him while holding my books

“Please go out with me nuna! Please...” He was almost begging...Well not almost because he’s already begging...

“You know I don’t want to date students” I said to him

“But I am not your student I am your childhood friend more like your neighbor!” He said while holding my shoulders

“You know what...I have to go or I will be late for my class...My students will get mad at me...”

When I walk away he hold my arm and forcedly hug me

“What are you doing?! Let me go!” The books fell on the ground and Yunho is hugging me really tight.

“What if somebody sees us! What will we do! I might get fired you know!” I shouted to him but he still didn’t let me go...

“I don’t care! Nuna please go out with me! I will only let you go if you let me date you!”

Many people saw us but Yunho still didn’t let me go...I was giving all my strength for him to let me go but it’s no use because his hug is really tight so I have no choice but to say...

“Ok! I agree! So please let me go!” I had no choice but to say yes...

“Yahoo! At last!” He jumped around me then after that he pick up my books whil I was holding my arms because it really hurts...his hug is really tight...

“See ya later!” Yunho waving good bye and smiling...

I was about to enter the classroom when I saw So hee and Ara...I think they saw the whole scene with Yunho...Oh no! What will I do!

When we meet up at the door the two of them where murmuring about something and I think they are talking about me so I...

“Hey So hee mind your own business...Ok...” I said that to them even though I’m not sure if they were really murmuring about what happened...

When I said that, Sohee’s face was like pissed so she gave me her evil glare...

Oh! I can’t do anything when I see that glare...

It just scares me...

==End of Bae Seul Gi POV==

“Hey Ara... look!” I point at a couple on the other side of the hallway

“Is that Ms. Bae?” Ara asked

“I think so” I said to her

“What do you think they are talking about?” Ara asked me with a curious face

“I don’t know either...He seems to be begging...”

“Begging? Why? Did he do something wrong to Ms. Bae?” Ara looked at me

“I don’t know...Hey look! They are hugging each other!”

I was shocked when I saw Ms. Bae and Yunho hugged in public...Even though there are students that can see them they were still hugging...

“What is their relationship?” Ara asked me again

“I don’t know” I said to her

We were about to go to our classroom when...

“Ara...Did you eat your breakfast? ‘cause your breath stinks...” I whispered to Ara when we were at the door of our classroom

“Oh...really? *smells breath* Oh...it does stink...I haven’t eaten anything” Ara whispered back

“Hey...So hee...mind your own business ok...” Ms. Bae said that to me...I don’t know what I did to her to say those things to me...I was irritated so I gave her my *evil glare* and I saw her face was really scared so she immediately went in our classroom...

“Hey...So hee why did Ms. Bae said those things to you? Did you do something against her?” Ara was also shocked when she heard that

“I don’t know...Maybe she’s crazy and imagining things...”

The class had begun...I didn’t take my eyes off of Ms. Bae...All through out our class I gave her my evil glare whenever our eyes met...I don’t know why she said those things to me but I won’t forgive her...No one messes with me even if she’s a teacher *laughs sarcastically*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello cool fanfics you've there! :D